#81 Chuck Most

Chuck Most

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,761 posts
  • Full Name:^^^^

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:47 PM

What does this have to do w/ Model cars? other than you can't paint in High Humidity / High Temps / Torrential Rain

That's the main reason I hate humidity and high temps, right there. Need to do a paint job? Sorry, too humid.... :)

#82 Junkman

Junkman

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Full Name:Christian Pamp

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:55 AM

What does this have to do w/ Model cars? other than you can't paint in High Humidity / High Temps / Torrential Rain
Posted Image

That pretty much depends on one's infrastructure. If you are a partial open-air modeller like me, the weather is the most important thing. As a rule of thumb:

The weather in England is only good for modelling, when I have to be in the office. The moment I finally manage to allocate time to paint a model car body, it sure will be like you see it in the movies.
Nothing is better for a good paint job, than a heat wave.

#83 Chuck Most

Chuck Most

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,761 posts
  • Full Name:^^^^

Posted 26 July 2011 - 06:06 AM

That pretty much depends on one's infrastructure. If you are a partial open-air modeller like me, the weather is the most important thing. As a rule of thumb:

The weather in England is only good for modelling, when I have to be in the office. The moment I finally manage to allocate time to paint a model car body, it sure will be like you see it in the movies.
Nothing is better for a good paint job, than a heat wave.

Wow, England is just like Michigan!