#1 DrewCfromSC

DrewCfromSC

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts
  • Full Name:Drew Christiansen

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:26 AM

Hello, im looking to order some parts from Freds resin but cant find any info. I went to the website over the last few weeks and cant log in. Says closed for short time due to illness. Ive never met Fred but as a fellow modeler and human im woundering if all is well with him?
Anyone know more?

#2 Fox

Fox

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Full Name:James Twitchell

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:50 PM

Drew

Fred has been very ill for quite some time, he tried to tell me what was going on with him but I never quite understood what it was during our last e-mail conversation over 5 months ago, He has not responded to any of my e-mails to bid him well
He is a great guy to do business with, he will do whatever it takes to help you with what you need. He has alot of great Short Track modified parts for sale. Be patient and wait to see what develops and say a prayer for the guy that he would get well again.

Best Regards
Jim T

#3 hooknladderno1

hooknladderno1

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Full Name:David Gusky

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:30 PM

Drew,
I assume that you weren't referring to Fred's Custom Models, a fire and emergency apparatus resin caster? He had some neat items, but his business practices left something to be desired... He had a reportedly had a stroke about 5 years ago or so. He eventually passed away I believe(?). His line of products was never picked up or sold to the best of my knowledge. Just wanted to clear that up if that was who you were talking about...

#4 Casey

Casey

MCM Ohana

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,217 posts
  • Full Name:Casey Littmann

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:40 PM

I think the O.P. is asking about Fred's Resin Workshop: http://fredsresinworkshop.com/