10. Lindberg 40' Ford Coupe - being this was a Pyro's clone of the AMT kit, and a really messy one, it is buildable if not using 50% of whats in the box.
9. AMT/MPC Dukes General Lee Charger - Previous issues were a mess (expecialy the 2007 release). The newest release by Round 2 fixes some major issues with the body and decals, but the rest is still a mess and it's worth getting a Revell 69' Charger kit, but using the '68 body (as it's a hardtop not a vinyl top the 69 is) and the rest of fthe dukes parts to make it into a superb Lee.
8.AMT/MPC/ERTL 69' & 73 Mustang Mach 1 kits - both are the excat same POS with different bodys/interiors. The 73 is a tad nicer, only because the body on the 69 is horrid (worse than Revells, though the only thing wrong with that one is the shape of the front nose & grille).
7. AMT F&F 70' Charger - If you though when I said the General Lee kit was bad, believe me when I say how shatty THIS variant is. It's worse than the GL and thankfully was only released once. The grille dosen't fit like Jesica Alba's recent plastic surgery, the blower parts are nothing more but shapes of horse dung w/ chrome plating; and the rest barely repersents the 1:1 car.
6. AMT/ERTL Lamborghini Diablo - The ill-fittng one piece glass unit is the real killer of this kit.
5. AMT/Polar Lights 64' Pontiac GTO - As i've previously mentioned in one of the topics on here, the only good thing this kit is good for is the chassis, interior, suspension/exhaust units, and maybe the wheels/tires, to restore/update an old AMT GTO annual or the current 65' goat kit. The body and motor on the PL kit are reccomended as scrap parts to test out paint on. Get the Revell-Monogram kit if you want a accurate Goat.
4. AMT/MPC 69 Camaro Z28 Coupe/Convertables - When the body was restored (poorly) in the mid- 80s after it's life as the 69 Firebird (which isn't as bad TBH), the body on the convertable is not-so-good, but the coupe body is horendorus on all accounts! The rest of of the kit is so-so, being it's shared with the firebird (and even carrying it's engine and steering wheel, among other things).
Monograms attempt from the 70's is bad, but miles ahead of this one!
3. MPC Ice Cream Truck Show Rod - Stay away, FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS ONE!!!!
2.Revell Porsche 50's Speedster - Could be buildable if the body was a SINGLE piece unit rather than that horrid, warped multipiece body.
And now... Numero ONO!!
AMT/ERTL 66' Mustang GT coupe -
(Sorry I keep using that - it's just too funny not to post... expecally when over THAT kit!!)
I've heard of more Pyro, IMC, and oldie revell kits. But most of those i've never built, so maybe U guys prolly have.
I've told you my worst kits i've ever built, now lets hear yours!
Edited by V-spec, 01 November 2011 - 04:08 PM.