Gasser in the garage diorama, I built a while back.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 larman

larman

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 08:59 AM

This is a small dio I built a while back. I used a wooden plaque from AC Moore as a base and foamcore for the walls. The car is a '36 Ford 5w by AMT. It is chopped, and has a jacked up straight axle front end. I used bits and pieces fro my parts box to finish it. The figures are from the Fujimi garage set. The ramps are scratch built. Thanks for looking. -Larman

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Barbo

Barbo

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 02:55 AM

Hi....Larman...I missed your diorama message from May , 24. The use of a wooden plaque is great . Military modelers use this method for there dioramas. It makes a neat final presentation. This black plaque looks great , it adds a pro look..............Barbo

#3 Mike Whatshisname

Mike Whatshisname

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 04:57 AM

Larman,
It is nice to see someone building there own walls and base for their dios. It is also nice to see that somone has taken the time to weatehr the walls a little. Most dio walls that we see are stark white and add no personality to the scene. May I suggest a few spots of oil on the floor and maybe a few rags thrown around. Maybe even a poster to break up the walls. Maybe even curled up at the corner...
Great Job!