I've been wanting to do a Camaro P/M for a really long time and thought this would be a good place to start. Once this one makes it to where some of my others are, I will hopefully probe them at work to generate my 3D models and maybe experiment with some 3D-printed protos, still a ways to go though.
I started by ripping out the chassis and trying to figure out what next, wheelbase looked close without adding between the wheels...I did add around 3/16" actual behind the front wheels with cut and formed opening inserts. This also helps to figure out the style of wheel opening.
Also, out came a portion of the top, around 7/16" actual. The top is pretty close now after an angle adjust and the plan is to lay back the A-Pillar angles close to their original location.
The nose has rec'd the most work so far, still working on fine tuning the overall nose shape, actually I'm a little over the 45" spec for the 1:1's...I'll have to fix that.
Hope you follow along and enjoy the trip. I plan on trying a couple different things to help the overall profile that I've never done before, hope it works. Thanks for looking!!
Edited by hOLMS, 03 May 2012 - 05:21 PM.