#1 kitswapper

kitswapper

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Full Name:Jim White

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:50 AM

I Just received this from round 2 on the drag racing model releases they had listed ..
"Jim, the Young American has been delayed and is rescheduled for late 2012 or early 2013, as well as the Polar Lights funny cars." Almost a year away!!
OhBoy... more Gremlins Batmobiles Zingers and Barnabas Collins Vampire kits. Why even put out a schedule with kits and suggested dates on it, sure there are always delay even a few months sometimes, but a year.......Boy…The Carl Casper Kit was listed for May 2011 originally, these guys can't even come close, and I never ever complain and I have been in the Hobby Business and Drag Racing a long time..., But this is silly to list items and then nothing, and it took several inquires over a month or so just to get a response.Sorry guys I know some people have been wondering and sorry for venting..

Edited by kitswapper, 07 February 2012 - 11:21 AM.

#2 Bowtienutz

Bowtienutz

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Full Name:Vinnie
    I'm trying to be good
    0 warning points whatever that means.

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:34 PM

I emailed tem last year 2011 and asked of the 1/16th petty reissue rumors. And they explained it would be out by christmass 2011. Still waiting. It bothers me but ya know I remember when I was a kid. I never got advanced warning of a kit coming out or any thing "in the works". I can rember walking down the the aisle of my stationary store and just hoping I had enough of my allowance to get this now or spend $.28 cents buy a gallon of gas and mow Mrs. Murphy's lawn today so I could come back tomorrow.