Hi guys. Even though updates are getting scarce as life continues to take priority, work still goes on for my Falcon build. Here is where I'm up to.
In the 80's, rear window louvres were a very popular addition to all shapes and sizes of cars here in Australia. They weren't factory supplied but they were aftermarket items made by Aunger that were easily available for most makes and models. The two Falcons that I am building both had them so I had to make them too. Evergreen to the rescue again.
I decided to make some reflectors for the tail lights too.
They fit nicely in the body.
And a tow bar was required. I put a piece of sprue into my Dremel and used various blades and chisels to machine a towball.
Everything in place.
I wasn't happy with the tail light lenses that I made earlier so I remade them and I also remade the lower roll pan panel and tweaked the bumper to fit better.
Here is a real one.
I still need to cast the tail light lenses in clear resin. I think there is no more major construction left for the curbside version so I need to switch back to the full detail version to get it up to spec with the curbside car.
Thanks for following. Thanks for looking.