Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dreaming of a model?

I had a dream that amt retooled the 67-68 chevy truck kit using the same tooling as the 1960 chevy truck kit... :wub: It felt so real that evan went to work thinkng of it.. then relized it was a dream went I got home.. :huh:

Edited by plasticfrog

THANK YOU FOR THE ARTWORK CHRISTIAN. I AM PRINTING TWO COPIES OF THIS THREAD. EACH FAKE BOX WILL GET YOUR ARTWORK ON EACH END .APRIL FOOLS DAY IS COMING UP! I MUST SHOWOFF THE "NEW" MODELS I GOT ON MY FAKE TRIP TO ENGLAND!

What a superb idea!

They should make wonderful April fool stuff.

If I have a hard time going to sleep at night I will lie in bed and think about the model I'm working on and the things I want to do to personlize it.

This happens to me too. I get totally wrapped up in what I'm doing and can't get to bed or to sleep. A lot of times I'll lay there thinking about what has to happen next, or I'll wake up thinking about it and have to jot down what I need to do. I also have dreams about finding "holy grail" kits.

And then I dream of the other kind of models too :D

I don't know what you're on Christian, but it's good medicine! I like your picks.

I'm taking them all into consideration....

Charlie Larkin

I'm on a mission.

I hope those backward 'it won't sell, it won't sell' model kit industry snivellers with the business acumen of a turtle will see this thread and start pulling the finger out.

And this is for zak78 because he dreams of the other kind of models, too:

Indian-Chief-1948.jpg

So do I, btw.

Edited by Junkman