#21 Cato

Cato

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts
  • Full Name:See below:

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:06 PM

But then I guess I forgot about the history of some of the members here. I think some people scan the forums trying to find something to complaine about. and this is where most of our troubles come from. And know that if this builds up to anything thing more than what it is right now I will lock the topic. Please let this be the end of it. Romell

I'm not one of those who scan to complain. Don't generalize-research.
So the answer to my question is, it is forum rule to attribute a source.
Your clarification is accepted. If you're embarrassed by your action then lock it.

#22 Romell R

Romell R

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
  • Full Name:Romell Robinson

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:14 PM

Sometimes you just cant win for lossing :( ...I have better things to do than argue irrelevence I think I'll go work on my model :lol:

#23 eviltwincustoms

eviltwincustoms

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts
  • Full Name:Bart Huyett

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

Then hold him or anyone for that matter to the standard, it doesn't need the continual nagging on the subject. Please the guy was just trying to provide insight to those that may not be aware of Pro Mods.

#24 Romell R

Romell R

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
  • Full Name:Romell Robinson

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:48 PM

just a thought and suggestion Romell ;)

go back and edit your original post with either a link to the information you posted or quote it and give credit to the writer.

as a moderator here you and the other Moderators are supposed to be setting the best examples. i know it may seem petty to you but i think Cato and a few others may just be trying to hold you to that standard.

Will do, consider it done.

Then hold him or anyone for that matter to the standard, it doesn't need the continual nagging on the subject. Please the guy was just trying to provide insight to those that may not be aware of Pro Mods.

thank you Bart!

#25 Ry4ns302

Ry4ns302

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Full Name:Ryan Weinstein

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:38 PM

Lol, I thought it was a legit question from the thread title, I was gettin ready to be a smarta** and reply to "What makes a car..." with: Really deep pockets, or one hell of a sponsor.