#1 TedsModeling

TedsModeling

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Full Name:Ted Bowe

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:25 PM

I ordered a Pro Mag 44 magneto from an online company and gave up waiting after 5 months. I decided to build my own and I think this turns out better than what I was waiting for.

Another video titled "Ignition Wiring for a Top Fuel or Funny Car Engine with Pro Tech parts" starts where this one ends. The end of this video has several photos of the completed MSD mags and components in place.

Feel free to comment.

#2 Pro Tech

Pro Tech

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:50 PM

Ted, these videos came out great. Look forward to doing more in the future with you.

Guys, Ted is a great guy that I ran across a few months ago and contacted after seeing one of his model car detailing videos. He's not just a videographer but one heck of a modeler too. I hope Ted will put up the funny car (in the video) in the "Drag Racing" section as it's a highly detailed and very clean built piece that will be a great looking build when finished. Ted will be doing more videos in the future for me showing how to use more Pro Tech products so stay tuned.

If anyone has any suggestion for a video how-to using any of my products please let us know.

Charlie
Pro Tech

#3 Dragline

Dragline

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts
  • Full Name:Bob Frias

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:52 PM

This is great! Thanks Ted and Charlie. Even an old dog like me learned plenty watching this.

It's appreciated.

Bob

#4 TedsModeling

TedsModeling

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Full Name:Ted Bowe

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:15 AM

Thanks, Dragline. We 'old dogs' are still learning from everyone else and putting our 2-cents in. It goes full circle and I'm thankful for it.