CadillacPat

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Full Name:Pat Parker

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

AzTom,
Regarding your threat to curtail the 1st amendment here by deleting the posts offering useful info that you aren't privy to.
Seems like recently our U.S. Constitution is being treated like it came with an eraser to be easily changed.
I'm actually amused at your forceful and adamant replies, and would never ask for them to be removed.
Why would I, I could care less??

AzTom, I'm just making a suggestion here but maybe more fiber in your diet might be necessary.

All that talk about worshipping National this and National that Agencies tells me you are exactly what they want, people who will do what they say and not ask questions. That just does not apply to me.
Hobbyists and Artists not only ask questions, they innovate, they invent, to improve their craft.
Some of us don't need all those Govt. regulations and I think your time would be better used not trying to scare people.
Heck, you can fingerpaint your Models for all I care.

You did finally confess that, quote, "YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN A BATHROOM FAN EXPLODE WHILE BEING USED IN A PAINT BOOTH "

Honsetly, I put my Tutorials out there for anyone to use them.
It just amazes me when someone else, through no experience of their own, tries to quash a thought because they heard from someone who heard from someone, and so on and so on.

I can say, I BUILT THAT and IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And, so can many others I've helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CadillacPat

Edited by CadillacPat, 22 December 2012 - 03:27 PM.

#62 AzTom

AzTom

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • Full Name:Tom Allen

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

I made no threat. There is no 1st amendment on this forum, they have very right to delete any post for any reason.

My suggestion to you, lighten up on the fiber and quit spreading the BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH that those fans are safe for paint booths!

#63 CadillacPat

CadillacPat

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Full Name:Pat Parker

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:36 AM

I made no threat. There is no 1st amendment on this forum, they have very right to delete any post for any reason.

My suggestion to you, lighten up on the fiber and quit spreading the BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH that those fans are safe for paint booths!

But you Tom, are not They,

We'll keep painting and you can keep talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CadillacPat

#64 crazyjim

crazyjim

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,286 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:03 AM

I had my popcorn Friday night while watching wrastling.

#65 b_lever1

b_lever1

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Full Name:bob leverington

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

pat thanks for the incouragement!! if guys are worried about fires painting in house with or without a booth you have no insurance even it is a water base paint if your going to ask an insurance place just don't ask the one who covers your house they will drop you like a hot potatoe    bob