Model Cars Magazine Forum

Overturned Truck Vignette

tiking

where did you get your trees? They are the hardest part of an outdoor setting to replicate in 1/25th scale. I'm always looking for fresh ideas to improve my diorama's.Your trees look very realistic, and this tends to be a weak area in mine.

Nicely done, very creative idea.

Looks great Charles , Just needs Lindsay Brothers decals (local truck company who had a very bad run a few years ago and became known as upside down trucking) ;)

Shame I did not know this at the time, I would probably done it. :)

where did you get your trees? They are the hardest part of an outdoor setting to replicate in 1/25th scale. I'm always looking for fresh ideas to improve my diorama's.Your trees look very realistic, and this tends to be a weak area in mine.

Nicely done, very creative idea.

The trees and all vegetations are the real thing. I have always used what nature has to offer since I was building 1/35 scale armor. The trees are small branches broken of a bigger tree. The grass is moss and the rest are tree stems and whatever looks the part. I always choose particular ones because not all branches will look right. And not all moss will produce the same effect.

A thousand thanks to everyone else who has replied. I do appreciate your comments.

i REALLY like this!

It's a very different way of presenting a truck model. It shows off the underside (something we don't see too often), it's extremely well done and it's very imaginative.

Wonderful concept, beautifully done.

Congratulations, Charles.