Model Cars Magazine Forum

FREDDY FLIP OUT 2012! A New Guy Is On The BEACH....

FREDDY FLIP OUT 2012!!!

I wanted to build a Vintage Freddy Flip Out, but they are going for over $400 on Ebay. So I decided to make my own Flip Out for 2012!

DSCN5617F.jpg

Freddy Started out as a cross between a Vintage Monogram Freddy Flypogger "SUPER FUZZ" Kit and a Hawk "Beach Bunny" Kit!

DSCN5634F.jpg

Most parts are modified. The IN-N-OUT Cup was made from the end of a Sharpie Marker.

DSCN5636F.jpg

The Beach Base is Covered with Sand & Real Shells...

DSCN5622F.jpg

Surfin' Freddy was a Real Fun Build! I just might try another Surfin' Model...More photos coming!

Edited by Ira

Ira, you did it again, another fun model. The shell with the eyes on it is the crowning touch on this one. You keep building 'em and feedin' 'em to us. Love it. Congrats.

Oh, and when you run out of shelf space remember you can send them my way. :D

This is cool build. I like the way you create these new builds all the time, and all of them are "weird", something that most people don't usually build. Lots of work on this one too, and you did it fast. End Result is also perfect.

Ira, you did it again, another fun model. The shell with the eyes on it is the crowning touch on this one. You keep building 'em and feedin' 'em to us. Love it. Congrats.

Oh, and when you run out of shelf space remember you can send them my way. :D

Thanks for the kind words Dr.!

I am stacking them on the shelves at this point, almost out of room! Looking for a new Showcase now... :)

DSCN5602M.jpg

This is cool build. I like the way you create these new builds all the time, and all of them are "weird", something that most people don't usually build. Lots of work on this one too, and you did it fast. End Result is also perfect.

Thanks for the kind words Niko!

:)

Ira, these creations are the most fun watching as they come together i have ever had the pleasure here on this forum.

You are creative, resourceful, and just plain goofy with these. I for one am jealous. You are clearly having more fun than I am modeling.

Good on ya broski.

Bob

Another great creation ! Looking forward to the next one. Whats next ?

Thanks Ray!

I am gathering parts for a 16th scale Rear Engine Funny Car... :blink:

I will probably build another Surfin' Freddy too!

:lol:

Ira, these creations are the most fun watching as they come together i have ever had the pleasure here on this forum.

You are creative, resourceful, and just plain goofy with these. I for one am jealous. You are clearly having more fun than I am modeling.

Good on ya broski.

Bob

Thank you Bob!

Your kind words have left a Smile on my face... :D

Ira, you took Freddy's bat and hit another one out of the park with this one.

You're reigniting the Wierd-Oh's, Deal's Wheels, Big Daddy Roth monsters flames all over.

You've always been a trend setter! Retro this time! I'm enjoying the heck out of your latest builds.

Ira, you took Freddy's bat and hit another one out of the park with this one.

You're reigniting the Wierd-Oh's, Deal's Wheels, Big Daddy Roth monsters flames all over.

You've always been a trend setter! Retro this time! I'm enjoying the heck out of your latest builds.

Thanks for the kind words Skip!