Model Cars Magazine Forum

Well , I've been working on someone...something, a mini Dr. Cranky & Eyegore! I am just about done with Doc...still gotta a little more to do on Eyegore...no pics of him yet. I will be casting them...alot sooner than the zombies, LOL!!!! I haven't got it in primer yet, so he looks a little funny right now...check em out

IMG_9741.jpg

IMG_9743.jpg

IMG_9754.jpg

My first thoughts were to have Doc holding Eyegore...I just couldn't sculpt him that small. So now, Doc is going to be holding a model car!! I found a trophy...from the Revell 49 Merc ( I think ) cut the car off of it, glued it in his right hand. I used some scrap photo-etch for Doc's steampunk goggles, masking tape for a strap, brass for the stogie, which will be included. I had to sculpt new sleeves on the fig, fill some gaps, etc... Let me know whatcha guys think

I LOVE IT. For a minute I panicked because I would not be able to see without my goggles. LOL, I love it. I think these will make a great dynamic duo for car scenes on show tables all over the WORLD. Keep 'em coming. Great work, D.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a good one Doc!!!! I got a bandana on Eyegore this morning...and ears. Man, it's hard sculpting this little bugger!! I'll try to get pics later to post. Then it's on to mold makin!!!!!!

LOL, I think Doctor Cranky and EYEGORE are about to get their Saturday Morning Cartoon Special. Where the dynamic duo will be fighting the styrene monsters every where. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It will be shut down faster than you can spell out SPONSOR.

Ok , D !

No zombies ? Fine ! Cast up Cranky and the Little General . I'll chop them up and hang them off the front of the Immolator with the appropriate amount of gore !

Doc's scary enough as it is in real life mode ,

you had to go and make him in miniature ?

Yeesh ! Lol !