#1 outlaw035

outlaw035

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts
  • Full Name:neal

Posted 12 July 2007 - 02:33 PM

this is my version of the clear-cut case as shown in scale auto magazine...the display case is made from old picture frames and plexi-glass...the walls are bass wood with seams and knots added....all the benches are scratch built from balsa wood...most of the plaques are copies of awards the we have won with out streetrods that are on display in my own garage....neal

Attached File  32fordgarageliars05.jpg   54.18KB   62 downloads Attached File  32fordgaragenotop.jpg   67.32KB   47 downloadsAttached File  32fordgaragetopview.jpg   57.1KB   21 downloads Attached File  32garagecloseup.jpg   67.91KB   34 downloads

#2 Barbo

Barbo

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 12:45 PM

this is my version of the clear-cut case as shown in scale auto magazine...the display case is made from old picture frames and plexi-glass...the walls are bass wood with seams and knots added....all the benches are scratch built from balsa wood...most of the plaques are copies of awards the we have won with out streetrods that are on display in my own garage....neal

Attached File  32fordgarageliars05.jpg   54.18KB   62 downloads Attached File  32fordgaragenotop.jpg   67.32KB   47 downloadsAttached File  32fordgaragetopview.jpg   57.1KB   21 downloads Attached File  32garagecloseup.jpg   67.91KB   34 downloads

Nice and neat diorama..........Barbo

#3 Mike Whatshisname

Mike Whatshisname

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:00 AM

Neal,
I remember that column in SA about building your own dio. You did a really fine job with it. Loks great! :D :lol: