#41 gray07

gray07

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • Full Name:Shelly and Darrin Holts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:00 PM

Did a trade with montecarlo1980, hes a great trader and i wouldnt be afraid to trade again.

#42 Missing in Action

Missing in Action

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Full Name:Roy Lingefelt

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:25 PM

Just completed a smooth deal with FatBrian!!! The trade was good and I would definitely trade with him anytime!!!! Roy

#43 mnwildpunk

mnwildpunk

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Full Name:Dave isle

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:57 AM

I just got done trading with doug beck (B.dougbeck). Nice guy a nd a pleasure to trade with

#44 suzuki_cafe_racer

suzuki_cafe_racer

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Full Name:Jordan Demidow

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:24 AM

add another good trader mark for randy layman (rel14)..we have traded 2 times now...both times have gone perfect

#45 shafer

shafer

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • Full Name:clyde w shafer,II

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:32 AM

I will put in sevral kudos for magnum4243 and futurbat both have helped me with parts for sevral kits that would not have been complete without their help.

#46 Bart68

Bart68

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Full Name:Darren

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:41 AM

vwrabbit is a great trader, got the IHC COE today and I am very happy with the way he shipped it and I knew I was getting a rebuilder but this is an easy one. Thanks again vwrabbit for the trade.

#47 glusnifr

glusnifr

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Full Name:jim white

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:00 AM

recently had a big trade with MOPARMAGICLIVES (SHANE MOORE) he was great to deal with lots of communication, i would absolutely trade with him again..thanks SHANE

jim white

#48 martinfan5

martinfan5

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,536 posts
  • Full Name:Jonathan Stephens

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

I am adding to list, I am sure he is already on here, but Futurabat (Jacen), dont worry about doing any trades with him.

#49 doogie7046

doogie7046

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Full Name:Mike TSUJIMOTO

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:54 PM

I just did another trade with Fat Brian and there was a hiccup in the Postal system as the package was late in arriving(7weeks and it normally takes a week or two). Brian had contacted the Post Office on numerious occasions for me to try and track the package. When the package didn't show up in the system he initiated a claim for me and of course the day he did that the package arrived safe and sound. Brian is not only a great person to trade with but follows through to ensure the package gets to you and I really appreciate all his efforts. He packs with care so don't hesitate trading with him.

I posted in the wanted section and Mike Brinx was gracious enough to send me the parts. Awesome guy!!!!
Thanks again Mike

#50 IMSANUT

IMSANUT

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • Full Name:Jim McCall

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

As a relative newcomer to the forum, it has been a pleasure trading with some great, enthusiastic builders....Mikemodeler
VWDave, Casey Littmann, Nick Smart, truckaddict, Rocketman, and Scuderia. I thank all of these great traders with working out great deals for all involved!

Monty, who withstood the time it took me to locate a suitable replacement for the item he wanted. Thanks a bunch

Carl Slusher, who answered my call for parts and asked for nothing in return. A big thanks to him.

I forgot to also list Daniel Conway, whom I have now done two deals with and can recommend highly. Thanks Dan!

•  

It has been a real treat conversing with builders after building basically alone for the past 35 or so years. Thanks to all.

#51 paul alflen

paul alflen

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Full Name:paul alflen

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:59 AM

I JUST COMPLETED A TRADE WITH PEEKAY (PETER KENNEDY_FROM SWITZERLAND, HE TRADED WHAT HE PROMISED, ALL PARTS WERE IN 100% GOOD SHAPE AS DESCRIBED. I WOULDN'T HESITATE TO TRADE WITH HIM AGAIN. IF YOU TRADE WITH HIM, REMEMBER THE SWISS POST OFFICE IS A LOT SLOWER IN DELIVERY, THAN THE U.S. SO BE PATIENT. MY PACKAGE WAS DELIVERED ECONOMY AND TOOK 3 WEEKS TO GET HERE.( HURRICANE SANDY PROBABLY DELAYED IT A BIT THOUGH!!!!!!)

#52 nate47

nate47

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Full Name:Nate Henderson

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:53 AM

As you all know already Casey is the man...Let me share a little story!

Casey offered me a kit in trade for my s-10 kit I had listed. I agreed and we exchanged address' and promptly exchanged delivery confirmation numbers. Hats off the the USPS they got our packages from Dayton to Wisconson and visa versa. The story takes a tiwst when I got home and my wife asked me why I changed my mid about what kit to trade for? I looked at her confused and she told me the kit that came in today was not the one I told her I was getting. When I checked it out I realized she was correct, sent an e-mail to Casey at which point he told me to keep the kit he had erantly sent me and he would drop another in the mail the next day! I offered to ship the kit on or return it, but he insisted it was no big deal. Long story short since this time last Friday Casey gave me 2 kits for the exchange of 1. Great guy great to deal with, stand up fella. Great first experience here on the page!

#53 zot

zot

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Full Name:Scott Voss

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

Completed a great trade with truckaddict. Thanks again Al!!

#54 cobra98

cobra98

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Full Name:Joe

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

Some great guys to trade with!!.....

rel14
Rich Costello
Rocketman455

Too old

Eric = Outragis
Bill = Bill_Rules

Thanks fellas :)

#55 Rich Costello

Rich Costello

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Full Name:Rich Costello

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:25 PM

Thanks Joe,glad to trade with you anytime!!!
Rich

#56 plasticfrog

plasticfrog

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Full Name:Jason Gette

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:15 AM

Thanks Casey,Awesome guy to trade with!!!

#57 PistonDog

PistonDog

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Full Name:Jim Smith

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:21 AM

Recently completed a trade with VW Dave. Awesome guy, awesome person to trade with!!!!

#58 Modlbldr

Modlbldr

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
  • Full Name:Tom Kendall

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

Recently completed a trade with VW Dave. Awesome guy, awesome person to trade with!!!!

Agreed!

Just did a trade with Car Crazy 81 (Rick Williams). Great guy to deal with. No problems.

Just a quick note to say that I put out a call for help recently for a 69 Mach 1 body and taillights to make a partial kit complete again so that I could give it to a young friend of mine. DAN HELFERICH stepped up within hours and donated a sealed kit! I just received it in the mail. To top it off, he wanted nothing in return and thanked me for giving him the opportunity to help. Dan, you are quite a guy in my book. I hope someday I have the opportunity to return the favor to you, sir. Just what makes this community great. Thanks again.

Just completed a great trade with Cobra 98. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks Joe.
Also just had a great trade with danielhlt. Thanks Daniel. Just what I was looking for.

Edited by Casey, 09 March 2013 - 07:25 AM.

#59 zz383mero

zz383mero

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Full Name:Carlos Redmon

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:49 AM

I ment to do this sooner, but have been busy and it slipped my mind. Just recently traded with C.C.Racer. Awesome guy, he came through with the parts I needed. I hope I can do business with him again.

#60 truckaddict

truckaddict

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Full Name:Al Samms

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

All trades with members have been great. Standup guys. Here is the list
Barry Bond- txdieseldog
Jim McCall- IMSANUT
Scott Voss- zot
Alan Wickham- realgone58
Bill Allen- Bill EH?
Joe Chernauskas

Also had a great experence buying some parts off of
Sean Stacy- sstacey47

Edited by truckaddict, 27 November 2012 - 03:32 PM.