Model Cars Magazine Forum

4 engined mustang?

mmdm4

If you search for "Gary Weckessers" in the Drag Racing Models forum, John Teresi's build of the car will pop up. He tells all his sources for it, and there's a pretty detailed build thread.

Good luck on your build.

I have the showboat kit, in my stash. I can't decide whether to build it as the 4 engine Mustang or Ivo's 4 engine Riviera station wagon. Having seen John Teresi's builds of both, I'm thinking of maybe taking up knitting. :P Being a "long roof" fan, I will probably build it as the Riviera. Maybe I'll start it, as soon as I finish this sweater. :rolleyes:

Jeff

Thanks for the responses. John, I saw your build and really liked it so I thought I would give it a try. I may be contacting you if I run into any problems. Your build turned out really nice. Thanks again for the info.

Thanks for the responses. John, I saw your build and really liked it so I thought I would give it a try. I may be contacting you if I run into any problems. Your build turned out really nice. Thanks again for the info.

Mark.......thanks.........anything I can do to help.

• 2 weeks later...

I got my Mustang body in the mail the other day from Speed City Resin to make Tommy Ivo's Showboat into the Mach IV four engined dragster and it is a thing of beauty, it looks like a plastic molded body, very nice. I also ordered the correct Firestone slicks and the velocity stacks and they are also very high quality thanks Scott! I suggest anyone looking for high quality resdin cast bodies and other accs. check out his site.