#21 Rich_S

Rich_S

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Full Name:Richard Shirey

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:06 AM

That freightliner is on my list again, I tried to build it once before when I was still pretty new at it, and that cab gave me a lot of troubles.

Must say, your Old Gold Cummins looks pretty nice!

Thanks for the compliments Karak. I think it's a nice kit, just take your time and test fit everything before gluing.

#22 jacobus

jacobus

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Full Name:jacobus a vd kemp

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:36 AM

rich what you thinking of ,give my 40 acres and i turn this rig arround
have a hold bunch of old records from many years ago[red sovine,dick curless,red simpson,cw mccall etc]
love country and the truckersongs thats what the called
jacobus

#23 Rich_S

Rich_S

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:31 PM

Hi Jacobus,
Yes, those are the classic artist, Red Sovine - Freightliner Fever / Teddy Bear / Phantom 309, Dick Curless - Tombstone Every Mile, Jimmy Martin- Widow Maker, Red Simpson - I'm a Truck / Diesel Smoke Dangerous Curves and one of my personal favorites Dave Dudley - Six Days on the Road. I live 20 miles Northwest of Pittsburgh, PA, so I have literally pulled out of Pittsburgh and rolled down the Eastern Seaboard :) And the newer stuff is pretty good too like Alabama- Roll On 18 Wheeler, Merle Haggard - Theme from 'Movin On', Ronnie Milsap - Prisoner of the highway, Jason Aldean - Asphalt Cowboy. The list just goes on and on :)

#24 B-onefan

B-onefan

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Full Name:Mike

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:46 PM

rich a couple of months ago buying this for the white freightliner update from cheg very nice stuff
only you must have very little fingers ore tweezers and good eyes [i work whit a readingglass now]
lhere some pictures
Posted ImagePosted Image

Jacobus, Where can I find the photo etch kits pictured above?

#25 Jim B

Jim B

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,731 posts
  • Full Name:James Bongiovanni

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:56 PM

Try here: http://www.modelmake...aqcl46ab54km501

#26 jacobus

jacobus

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Full Name:jacobus a vd kemp

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:08 PM

thats right jim
give the name by titan building www.modelmakershop.com you get a list of everything he selling from different firm,s
jacobus

#27 Badluck 13

Badluck 13

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts
  • Full Name:Mike Stiles

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:12 AM

Try here: http://www.modelmake...aqcl46ab54km501

Silly question,do the ship to the U.S.?.....and C'mom rich,your getting like me,taking a looooooong time in between updates :lol: ......I's thumbin' through the want ads in the Shelby County Tribune when this classified advertisement caught my eye.

#28 Rich_S

Rich_S

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:41 PM

C'mom rich,your getting like me,taking a looooooong time in between updates :lol: ......I's thumbin' through the want ads in the Shelby County Tribune when this classified advertisement caught my eye.

Things have been kind of hectic the last few days and I've gotten zero accomplished on the Freight shaker. :( I'm hoping to set down tomorrow and make a little more progress on it, but until then
"It said take immediate delivery On this '75 White Freightliner truck, We'll sell or swap for a hide-a-bed an' thirty five bucks Call one four O, ring two and ask for Bob" :blink: :D