A bit of the stuff I've done is I had to make the headlight lens because one of mine was missing plus they were too thick and distorted anyway. Luckily, a hole punch was just the right diameter so I used a scrap clear clam shell package, scribed some equal distance lines on it with the back of my X-Acto blade and punched them out. I made the engine crank handle with piano wire and carved an actual piece of basswood for the grip. Made a windshield wiper and motor. More clear clam shell for the windshield, its a bit ripply but that looks correct for this vehicle. The radiator cap is waiting for some brass paint which I can't seem to find in my stash at the moment. Plugs are wired and radiator hoses are in. I also made a muffler out of aluminum tubing to replace the klunky kit one.
Here's a few pics.
As always, thanks for your interest and comments welcome.
Edited by gasser59, 06 August 2012 - 04:23 AM.