#21 1930fordpickup

1930fordpickup

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts
  • Full Name:Andy Lemble

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:47 PM

Thank's for the great Mag ! Been on board from the first copy I could buy.

#22 mikemodeler

mikemodeler

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,344 posts
  • Full Name:Classified

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:19 PM

Harry,

Just a question- will the online version be out before the printed copy? The reason why I ask is that if the printed copy comes out first and the newstands or LHS sell out their copies, how would one go about getting a hard copy if they like the magazine from the online preview?

I chose to not renew my subscription as we have gone on a tight budget and had to cut back on some of the extras so looking at the mag online is a nice option.

#23 Nova-ss

Nova-ss

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • Full Name:Christopher Gunter

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:45 PM

I would love to buy the mag at the hobby shops....but none stock them.I have asked but they all don't want to.there is a Barns and Nooble here to but they don't have it either,unless something has changed.I'm not much for subscribing and I know MCM is the best one out there.I like buying one at a time...where? I'd be happy for a unline digital copy to....but again...where? and how? Thanks,Chris

#24 Harry P.

Harry P.

MCM Ohana

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,526 posts
  • Full Name:A mere layman...

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:55 AM

I would love to buy the mag at the hobby shops....but none stock them.I have asked but they all don't want to.there is a Barns and Nooble here to but they don't have it either,unless something has changed.I'm not much for subscribing and I know MCM is the best one out there.I like buying one at a time...where? I'd be happy for a unline digital copy to....but again...where? and how? Thanks,Chris

If you like the magazine but nobody near you carries it, then why not just subscribe? :blink:

No digital mag available at this time.

#25 James Flowers

James Flowers

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts
  • Full Name:James Flowers

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:38 AM

If a digtal magazine works like free one I would never subscribe. I do not know if it is my computer or what? I turn a page and it skipped two or thee pages. I enlarge to read and it is to big to see but part of the page .I wish I could subscribe to the magazine but like alot of people now days just do not have the cash to do so. I'am just glad you have this forum to come to.

#26 38 Crush

38 Crush

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Full Name:Harold

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:33 PM

Hey harry, Do you know anything about Barnes & Noble thing? If and when it goes to B&N will all stores get it or just the big stores in major cities. and, when thats suppose to happen. Because ours doesn't have it either.

#27 Harry P.

Harry P.

MCM Ohana

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,526 posts
  • Full Name:A mere layman...

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:37 PM

Gregg worked the B&N deal, I don't know anything more than any of the rest of you do, which is that apparently the mag is being carried by some B&N stores but not by all of them. As far as which ones carry it or why they don't all carry it, that's something Gregg would have to answer.

#28 Terror

Terror

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Full Name:Terry Iocco

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:17 PM

like I said many times before, I would subscribe if you took paypal

#29 groo12

groo12

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Full Name:Ray Green

Posted 04 August 2012 - 02:00 AM

G,day , a little while ago i read that mcm was going to be on the newsstands ? Does that include australia as we can get sae here but not the more superior mcm magazine . I don't like to subscribe to any magazine as for some reason i get them opened and damaged everytime . Cheer's mark.

I picked up my first copy today.
Go to bergs hobbies in Parramatta and he has them in stock, plus it's a great hobby shop.

#30 Tom Kren

Tom Kren

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts
  • Full Name:Tom Kren

Posted 04 August 2012 - 02:39 AM

cool like it also love the new web site!!!! Keep up the great work guys