bigmikevee

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Full Name:Ma-Ma-Ma....Mike Verona

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:46 PM

Hey John,
Been away from the forums for awhile and I came back just in time!! This is just one of your best, I have seen some incredible pictures of the real thing, and I swear I am looking at the 1:1 when I look at your pictures. Just amazing John, and thanks so much for posting for us. Man, I am just knocked out by this one, one of my favorite cars of all time.
Mike

#442 John Teresi

John Teresi

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,172 posts
  • Full Name:John Teresi

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:36 AM

Hey John,
Been away from the forums for awhile and I came back just in time!! This is just one of your best, I have seen some incredible pictures of the real thing, and I swear I am looking at the 1:1 when I look at your pictures. Just amazing John, and thanks so much for posting for us. Man, I am just knocked out by this one, one of my favorite cars of all time.
Mike

Mike.....so nice to have you back.....thank you so much for your kind comment.....glad you like the car......John

#443 Paul Bunyan

Paul Bunyan

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Full Name:Rich Reo

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:34 AM

(((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))

#444 Interceptor

Interceptor

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Full Name:Mark Meirsman

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:19 PM

Everything hasalready been said John. Incredible build, very well documented with lots of pic's, very comprehensive.
Simply magnificent. I take my hat of to you sir. And a very deep bow of appreciation.

Mark

#445 monster

monster

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:26 PM

I followed the whole construction of the dragster. I am still without a voice. You're doing a work of creation is absolutely fantastic.
I hope that one day I could do as well, but I doubt! Thank you again for sharing with us all these details. The topics always very interesting.
A big thank you to a small French modeler