6 replies to this topic

#1 colonelron

colonelron

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 02:52 PM

I lost contact with a former co-worker and modeler named Tom Creager from Ohio. He builds and takes pictures for articles with Bill Coulter.
If anyone knows Tom, have him contact me through here.

#2 Bill Coulter

Bill Coulter

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 05:10 AM

I lost contact with a former co-worker and modeler named Tom Creager from Ohio. He builds and takes pictures for articles with Bill Coulter.
If anyone knows Tom, have him contact me through here.

#3 Bill Coulter

Bill Coulter

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 05:15 AM

Hi Ron...

Since Gregg has changed the format on the Forum I'm pretty much lost. I tried answering you question about TC last week. I had no way of knowing if you received it or not.

I checked with Tom and he okayed giving you his unlisted phone number. Please contact me by phone (I'm listed in the Xenia phone book under R. William) and I will give you the number for Tom.

BC

#4 Bill Coulter

Bill Coulter

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Hi Ron...

Since Gregg has changed the format on the Forum I'm pretty much lost. I tried answering you question about TC last week. I had no way of knowing if you received it or not.

I checked with Tom and he okayed giving you his unlisted phone number. Please contact me by phone (I'm listed in the Xenia phone book under R. William) and I will give you the number for Tom.

BC

#5 Bill Coulter

Bill Coulter

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Hi Ron...

BC

#6 colonelron

colonelron

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 05:41 AM

Hi Ron...

BC

Thanks Bill, I will be in touch soon. I have not been on here very long and am having some difficulty with the way this site works.
Thanks!
Ron

#7 Bill Coulter

Bill Coulter

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 05:50 PM

Thanks Bill, I will be in touch soon. I have not been on here very long and am having some difficulty with the way this site works.
Thanks!
Ron

Were you able to get in touch with Tom C.? I hadn't heard back from you and was just wondering.

BC