New to the large scale, help needed please.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 cooltoys1

cooltoys1

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Full Name:Jay Ignatjew

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:39 PM

Im all new to the 1/12 scale, large scale cars, I usually build 1/24 & 1/25 scale. Im doing a 57 Chevy gasser in 1/12 and im in desperate need for some cool looking wheels and tires, possibly era style 60s, 5 spoke or halibrands. Any websites that sell aftermarket stuff like moon tanks, roll bars etc. Please help, im in need to stay to this scale.
Thanks!
Jay

#2 Modelcarjedi

Modelcarjedi

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:08 PM

Im all new to the 1/12 scale, large scale cars, I usually build 1/24 & 1/25 scale. Im doing a 57 Chevy gasser in 1/12 and im in desperate need for some cool looking wheels and tires, possibly era style 60s, 5 spoke or halibrands. Any websites that sell aftermarket stuff like moon tanks, roll bars etc. Please help, im in need to stay to this scale.
Thanks!
Jay

Doesn't that kit have cragar ss wheels in it? I know you can get cragar in 1/12 scale. try this group for help large scale modeler tell them the modelcarjedi sent you

keith

#3 hot ford coupe

hot ford coupe

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:14 AM

Hey cooltoys. Here's another website that may help you if you love large scale. www.scalemotorcars.com . Hopefully, someone here can help.

#4 Smart-Resins

Smart-Resins

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts
  • Full Name:Jody

Posted 12 August 2007 - 03:43 PM

This may be late, but try Perry's resin or Competition resin