Model Cars Magazine Forum

Jeep Build...first post for me here

Here is my 77 Jeep that is on the bench. I lifted it...modified the drivelines and shocks for the new lift. Wheels and seats are from the parts box.

the first mock ups

77jeeptestfitwithliftblocks.jpg

SAM_3082.jpg

SAM_3125.jpg

SAM_3126.jpg

SAM_3134.jpg

SAM_3155.jpg

SAM_3156.jpg

here it is with some paint on it...still needs to be cleared and detail painted..but its started.

IMG149.jpg

IMG150.jpg

• 1 month later...

Sorry There has not been any progress on this project...but there has been a LARGE project taking place.....the house...on Aug 4th we had our RO system break and flood the kitchen, pantry and half the living room.....So the whole downstairs (hobby room is downstairs) has been a mess...removing carpet, base boards fixing dry wall removing kitchen cabinets and rebuilding the boxes and the repainting the whole down stairs. Good thing is we went with wood flooring through out the downstairs...So droping pieces from the work bench wont be a big deal anymore....I will be able to find them easier! Looks like it will be the end of Oct before the place is back together. Once thats done I can get back to getting some modeling done instead of RE modeling!