Model Cars Magazine Forum

I have been working on this one for quite some time now, and am finally finished. I built this for my father inlaw as he owns a tractor repair shop called STOUT SUPPLY. He is color blind, so his favorite color is blue. I tried to go all original and pretty much hit the nail on the head other than the wheels. I started out with steelies, but decided I wasnt digging them so I rummaged through the parts box and found the wheels that came with a monte carlo, painted the centers black and WA LA. This is the first under glass I have posted that is actually finished so I hope you like it. Enjoy2012-08-25_18-49-01_604.jpg2012-08-25_18-52-09_850.jpg2012-08-25_18-51-00_659.jpg2012-08-25_18-50-36_60.jpg2012-08-25_18-49-38_479.jpg

Thanks guys, this is my first time of doing plug wires, so there not the greatest. I bought some wire from radio shack the other day that will work alot better. I am going to try to push the center hubs further into the tires so it sucks the tires into the wheels wells and that way I dont have to mess around with putting blocks in the frame.