Model Cars Magazine Forum

Here are the partsIMG108.jpg the captain btw I have to watch the movie because I think the colors of his uniform are wrong in the instructions IMG101-1.jpg I took a dozen pix and couldn't get a clear one of this little guy IMG103-1.jpg I don't see where these flowery things go in the instructions do you?

IMG104-1.jpgIMG105-1.jpgIMG106-1.jpg scopes and decalsIMG107-1.jpg sadly as I look at it it's a poor quality kit but I'm going to do my best to honor one of my favorite movies dum dum dum dum heeeey bulldog yaaaaaa I hear it already! ;)

Edited by mnwildpunk

In the original issue, there were four clear 3-d panels, each with the impression of one of the Beatles. These were even deep enough to act as molds for plaster or whatever medium. Also included in the kit were four color pics of the guys that fit into the frames. The flowery things are the "feet" for the panels so they could be stood up. Sort of like a room divider configuration.

• 4 weeks later...