Model Cars Magazine Forum

HEMTT Fire Water Tanker/Tender

Hi Guys,

Another update: I roughed out the front bumper turret mount for the vehicle.

Front02.jpg

Front.jpg

The piece needs puttying, sanding, and final shaping. Once completed, the turret itself will be fashioned. The piece is currently held in place with FunTack. I also fashioned an equipment compartment on the officer's side of the truck.

Side01.jpg

Again, it is tacked in place. Once completed, and painted, it will have slam locks added, and be permanently attached in a more horizontal position. Diamond plate coverings have been fashioned for both the tank and rear pump control compartment. They will be finished in a NMF. I will also be scratchbuilding a hose reel for open area behind the spare tire and water tank. Lots more work still to be done Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking!

David

Edited by hooknladderno1

Been waiting on this one.....Looking good, still.....I can't tell you how good this looks.....That is a "Motivator".....I still need to get to that Simba kit....They're, actually, bringing that thing back.....I'm sure I'll be grabbing another one as soon as they're released.....Keep this one going.....Can't wait to see the finished product....