Model Cars Magazine Forum

BnB Auto Builders Web Site

It is a cool site but they have too many category’s and not enough guys posting pics of their builds..... but what are you going to do?

I did find a great... I mean GREAT link to LUFT46 web site on BnB however!

What a neat cool site for fantasy post war German aircraft lovers! (sigh)

8)

• 1 year later...

Hey guys, Cruz here just saying HI!!!!! I will be very honest and will tell you that I do not visit your site like I use to, I really wish that the guys posted more stuff, I think it's difficult to compete with other sites just like this one. Is there any way that all you guys can just come over here, not to downsize your site but I also think that you have too many categories over there and not a lot of members. Anyway, best of luck and God bless!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Actually gents, the B&D Forum has been going through some reorganizatio lately to make it more friendly and better organized. There are lots of good things about this forum, in particular the core group of diorama builders that bailed out of the SAM forum when their WW3 thread (a project started by Tommy May a couple of years ago) was deleted forever . . . anyway, there's lots of renewed energy on that forum, including the fact that it's the only place that actually gives out awards to best models and dioramas (voted so by all its members) every month.

Of course, there's always great eye candy including the K&J Mays Landing 2007 Kruize, which you have to see with your own eyes to belive it. It doesn't hurt the folks over here at Model Cars Magazine forum to check us out whenever things slow down, and vice versa! B)

Have a great 2008!!!

I've been there several times. The biggest problem, to me, is that there are WAY too many categories. It just goes on forever!

Right now there are SO many categories that sometimes days or even WEEKS go by before anyone stops in at any particular area. There's not much sense of immediacy or interaction. The best thing they could do is consolidate things so that there are maybe half as many areas to post it...maybe even less.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...