Stephanie's Rose- Halibrand-equipped '41 Willys - More Little Details 10-15-13
Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:22 AM
Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:25 PM
I've been able to get a little more done on the rear end. It really had me wondering what I had gotten myself into! I felt like I created the hardest kit I've ever built. B ut the cool thing is, it actually works.
Anyway, here are some shots of the shocks and the mock up of the rear end. I found the springs at Home Depot in an assortment pack and they turned being the perfect size, just had to trim it down some.
Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:36 PM
The piece on the left is the one I made, the middle is the blower manifold that came with the kit, and the right one is the resin injector.
I added some ribs and a distributor location.
Cut the injectors off the resin part.
And the final part.
Thanks for looking!
Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:46 PM
Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:40 PM
Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:50 AM
Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:40 PM
Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:41 PM
Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:24 AM
Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:34 PM