I started the whole process wrong by painting the lower hood lip and the hood seperately and then trying to bond the two of them together. Once I did this I sanded the filler to what I thought was good and then hit it with the primer, but with the coat of LACQUER already down...I got the peel Once I sanded it down and let it air out I hit it today with a couple quick shots of paint. You can see near the left side of what I mean where I didnt transition it good enough. There are some light spots, but that was from sanding through the primer and paint.
SO here it is
Grey flocking on the floors. I did this a while ago to see how I managed at it, which is why its done before the paint
The rear-end in this thing this bothered me (partially since I broke it during install) so I starting fabbing up another
I had to trim part of the chasis to clear it so Ive got filler on that now
Edited by blackandwhite, 30 September 2012 - 01:26 PM.