#1 Repstock

Repstock

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Full Name:Tom Ellifritt

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:49 AM

I was just wandering around ebay when I saw this buy it now...which i instantly purchased.
Posted Image

Believe it or not, I got another Transtar years ago with a buy it now for $25.00. I was just in the right place at the right time...I hid the seller's name, seemed the right thing to do...

#2 Ben

Ben

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,002 posts
  • Full Name:Ben Wicker

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:18 AM

Do you know how long they will put you in prison for a steal like that!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
What catagory was it in? I remember back several years ago at about 1:30am, someone listed a Bill Signs Peterbilt for 50.00 Buy it Now! At the time, they were selling for about 300.00 easily. I had a couple already so I went to a couple groups I was on and made a post telling everyone to hurry and get it before it was too late. A few minutes went by and it just sat there. I couldn't help myself, I had to snatch it up!!!LOL

#3 BigBad

BigBad

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts
  • Full Name:Robert Poudrette

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:47 AM

You had a great deal Tom! Let us know what you're going to do with it!

#4 Wagoneer81

Wagoneer81

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts
  • Full Name:Chris Eddy.

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:18 PM

I love deals like this! I've gotten a few and, personally, it just make the hobby more fun than usual! Great steal!!!

I've done that with a new Monogram 1926 AC Mack for $.99 and a Minicraft 1/350 Titanic, factory sealed for $9.99....

Edited by Wagoneer81, 30 September 2012 - 12:19 PM.

#5 Repstock

Repstock

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Full Name:Tom Ellifritt

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:23 AM

Do you know how long they will put you in prison for a steal like that!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
What catagory was it in? I remember back several years ago at about 1:30am, someone listed a Bill Signs Peterbilt for 50.00 Buy it Now! At the time, they were selling for about 300.00 easily. I had a couple already so I went to a couple groups I was on and made a post telling everyone to hurry and get it before it was too late. A few minutes went by and it just sat there. I couldn't help myself, I had to snatch it up!!!LOL

It was posted correctly under trucks, but I just happened to be looking at newly listed kits, and it had just been posted. Probably wasn't on eBay for 5 minutes total.

#6 Ben

Ben

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,002 posts
  • Full Name:Ben Wicker

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:40 PM

It makes you wonder how many times a deal like that is posted but someone snatches it up so quick, hardly anyone sees it!