Wow Tom, that is great! Do you have any" in progress" photos to show the "how-to"? Three other questions:
1. Any suggestions on maintaining the consistancy of the cornes on the windows that you made?
2. Do you have the dimensions of where you made the cuts?
3. Any suggestions for replicating the recessed moldings around the sides of the rear body extension as in the photo of the red ambulance at the begining of the thread? Thanks.
1. The best way I've found is to acquire a round file that cuts the diameter you want in the corner. As you near the edge use a lighter touch until the smooth radius is formed.
2. I can't really remember where I made the cuts, and I didn't take any pictures of that stage. This van is not a new build, I've done too much since then, I just can't remember...
3. I'm not familiar with that rear treatment. I'm not sure how I would approach it. I'd probably do it like I do everything else. I'm not much of a planner, I just deal with things as they arise. I'd have to become more familiar with just how that rear area looks form different angles.