Anyone ever visit Pure image designs in the mills mall?

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 moparmagiclives

moparmagiclives

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts
  • Full Name:Shane Moore

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:00 PM

Has anyone on here from the Phoenix area get to visit the Pure Image shop in Tempe?
I've wanted to go for several years if I ever made I back down there after I got out of school but never did.
Did anyone purches anything there? Or have anything made?

Edited by moparmagiclives, 08 October 2012 - 12:49 PM.

#2 Danno

Danno

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,558 posts
  • Full Name:Nameless Natural Luminary

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:51 PM

I've seen their work. They were still there last Christmas season (haven't been to Arizona Mills since then). They had some amazing :o things, and they do some incredible work! Had to walk away before I dropped a couple paychecks with them.

Guy's name is Jaime Rodriguez. He has a facebook page ... check it out!

B)

#3 Ben

Ben

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,913 posts
  • Full Name:Ben Wicker

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:19 PM

Looking at Jamie's Facebook page, it appears that he passed away? What exactly did he do? I'm guessing an airbrush artist by the posts on Facebook but did he do portraits, cars, what?

#4 moparmagiclives

moparmagiclives

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts
  • Full Name:Shane Moore

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:02 PM

He was an incredible artist. Probly one of the best tshirt artists. His lettering was unreal. He done quite a bit of motor cycle/ auto stuff. Just about everything. I picked up the latest issue of AB action this weekend and seen the notice.
Man I wish I could have met him, and seen him paint in person in his shop. Was hoping someone here had. You can spend hours on you tube watching him, that was the other cool thing about his attitude.
You don't find a lot of people like him, that are about the art and not the life style. Real bummer.