Model Cars Magazine Forum

This is for Doc, Donn, and others wanting zombies...don't hate me, I'm just not gonna have em ready by this weekend...my personal set deadline...coz of the new season of The Walking Dead. The reason for being is...I bit off more than I could chew, period. I was stoopid for thinking I could do that, this has been a long slow project for me...I need to rework some of my molds...mainly the arm molds, they suck!!! The bodies are coming out good, the arms have too many pin holes and some off-set molds :angry:

I still also need to work out packaging & prices. I feel like a louse!! My Cranky figs are coming out nicely though, still fighting Eyegore!!! He's kicking my butt!!! Heck, how do you cast him?? He's only 1 inch long, with a bunch of under cuts!! I'll git him, before he bites me to death!! LOL!!! Please bare with me on this, I'm just trying to get ( near ) perfect copies done for you guys, and the market before we're overrun by the DEAD!!! LOL!!! Thanks for reading.......Derrick ;)