Changes made to the AMT model, which is a tribute rather than an exact replica
- Lengthened trunk [trunks were shortened on subsequent Cobras so extra re-enforcing could be added]
- Removed bumper tubing
- Repositioned fuel filler
- Reconfigured dash gauges to stock AC locations
- Moved rear disc brakes inboard [brakes on later Cobras were outboard which allowed a stronger chassis]
- Smooth valve covers, air cleaner, exhaust manifolds adapted from the AMT 66 Mustang and fan installed on engine
- Knocks off from the Monogram 427 Cobra SC. Wheel hubs shortened to get correct track. Parts box tires
- Made decals of original Cobra emblems.
- Remover front inner fender liners from chassis to paint separately [Further to the discussion of relative merits of 427 Cobra kits -Inner front fender liners are something missing from Revell 427 Cobra which Fujimi kit had.]
Paint – The only Yellow Pearl I had was Testor's Boyd's Alumina Yellow
More photos at http://public.fotki....obra-1-csx2000/
Edited by Phildaupho, 16 October 2012 - 07:08 PM.