#1 High octane

High octane

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,713 posts
  • Full Name:Nick

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:13 AM

at the Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals Car Show at the Donald E. Stevens Convention Center at 5555 N. River Rd., Rosemont, (Chicagoland) Illinois from 9-9 on Sat. and 9-5 on Sunday. Contest hours are 9-5 on Sat. and 9-noon on Sunday when the cars will then be judged and trophies awarded.

This is a really great car show with entries from over 20 different states and in many cases the "cream of the crop." You'll have an excellent opportunity to photograph these cars and use them for reference on your next build. I hope to see you there.

#2 PatW

PatW

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Full Name:Patrick Wickham

Posted 19 October 2012 - 11:45 AM

When is this? There's no date only opening times. If it's this weekend is anyone taking a camera?

#3 High octane

High octane

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,713 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:35 PM

Oops, you're right as I failed to post the show dates and thanks for pointing that out. The show will be on Nov. 17th & 18th, 2012.

#4 High octane

High octane

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,713 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:15 AM

Only ONE more week 'til the Model Contest at the Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals Car Show at the Donald E. Stevens Convewntion Center in Rosemont (Chicagoland area), Illinois on Nov. 17th & 18th. The addy is 5555 N. River Rd. and the contest hours are 9 - 5 on Sat. & 9- noon on Sunday with the judging immediately following and the trophy presentation shortly thereafter. I hope to see some of you there.

#5 shucky

shucky

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts
  • Full Name:Mike DeLuco

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

Does the contest cost anything? Also, do we have to pay admission for both days if we enter the model contest?

#6 High octane

High octane

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,713 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:31 PM

Mike, your admission price to the show gets you into the contest and there is NO extra charge. You will get a pass to get in on Sunday to pick up your models, be sure to ask for one. The show itself looks to be the best ever as this is the fourth year and I've never been disappointed with it in any of the previous shows. Bring your camera so you can take some great reference photos for future builds, I know I will.

#7 shucky

shucky

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts
  • Full Name:Mike DeLuco

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:17 AM

Thanks for the info Nick!

#8 High octane

High octane

MCM Ohana