Model Cars Magazine Forum

Whoopie Kat Decals

Just got me decals for the Galpin Ford mustang from Whoopie Kat and I must say the quality is very nice. I heard about Whoopie from another modeler on this forum and I am going to try and build the 4 engined "Mach IV" with a Speed City Resin body and the Whoopie Kat decals.

Glad you like those decals. Maybe I should give them another try. I bought the Godzilla decals for a altered 55 Chevy I was doing and they took forever to get and when I got them one of the Godzilla figures was facing backwards and the lettering for the front fenders were printed way too big that they were unuseable.

• 2 weeks later...

Well Daryl,

Thank you, you will not be disappointed in the quality.......

Alan

well Alan have some of your decals and they are great. I wa swondering to plan to any more canadian driver decals. Like John Petries cars and more of Barrie Pooles cars?

John Pol

Thanks John,

There are many I want to do and being a Canadian I do want us better represented. Most have no idea as to the work and hours and hours involved to do the artwork. You don't scan and print, to do it right, you have to draw everthing from scratch so a ton of work if you want a quality end result.

Alan

Attn Ray,

How long ago did you get those Godzilla decals, I have two different ones now, I would like to see the ones you have if possible. If you bought them from me, I will gladly send you a corrected replacement set. That offer is also extended to all others who have the same ones as Ray. I accquired Whoopiekat, and there are sooooooo many art files that at times I miss some things like the issues with the Godzilla sheet. If I have missed something, please, I want it brought to my attention and if possible it will be corrected and the customer satisfied to the best of my ability. Those who know me, know how fussy I am for accuracy and quality, as far as the best I can do with these printers and supplies I have to work with.

Thanks

Alan

Edited by Alan

Attn Ray,

How long ago did you get those Godzilla decals, I have two different ones now, I would like to see the ones you have if possible. If you bought them from me, I will gladly send you a corrected replacement set. That offer is also extended to all others who have the same ones as Ray. I accquired Whoopiekat, and there are sooooooo many art files that at times I miss some things like the issues with the Godzilla sheet. If I have missed something, please, I want it brought to my attention and if possible it will be corrected and the customer satisfied to the best of my ability. Those who know me, know how fussy I am for accuracy and quality, as far as the best I can do with these printers and supplies I have to work with.

Thanks

Alan

Hello Allen. The Godzilla decals I got were probably 2 years ago and that is a guess. I was disapointed in them because like I said one of the photos of Godzilla faced the wrong way and some of the lettering was way to large. I waited over 3 months ( as I recall ) for them. They were totally unuseable and they were thrown away. I believe I emaild about them but don't think I ever got a reply. Life is short and I let it go. They did offer some great decals but never ordered again. Maybe I should reconsider. I wish you much luck with your decals and hope you do well with them.