6 replies to this topic

#1 Fast Floyd

Fast Floyd

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 08:40 PM

:) Hello This aAMT 66 Fairlane With a Custom Built rear sub Frame, & Mini Tubed. The Engine is a Revell Parts pack 427. It has a Drag City Casting Hood scoop. Since this was a GT car not a 427 Car. I spent a few months Looking for the Decals. I finaly found them LOL Thanks for looking, & Enjoy.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Tuffy's Garage

Tuffy's Garage

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Full Name:Charlie Kroll

Posted 19 August 2007 - 11:16 PM

Thats cool where did you find the decals? Thats in my Hubert Platt to do pile, Just need to find decals

#3 raisin27

raisin27

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 05:37 AM

Nice job on the chassis, she turned out great. Funny these old fairlanes are one3 of my favorite cars and I havent built one yet!

Raisin

#4 Fast Floyd

Fast Floyd

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 01:29 PM

Hey I got the Decals off Ebay, Billy Gooche Did them at one time. but this guy Swears he has nothing to do with Billy. Here is his Email addy
specialappearancedecals@yahoo.com
:) Maybe he has more of them. He makes very nice decals, he is very quick shipping, & they came undamaged. You can't ask for more than that. LOL

#5 Fast Floyd

Fast Floyd

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 01:33 PM

Nice job on the chassis, she turned out great. Funny these old fairlanes are one3 of my favorite cars and I havent built one yet!

Raisin

Thanks Raisin, You got to build one or two or three. LOL I think you will like the kit. You can do about anything to them. The have very nice detail Too.

#6 willysfan

willysfan

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 03:52 PM

Very nice looking old Ford,Floyd. Good to see you over here too. I actually go to several forums,but mostly the other one.With all the blowing off steam there right now, I figured I'd come back here a little more.

#7 Fast Floyd

Fast Floyd

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 04:29 PM

Very nice looking old Ford,Floyd. Good to see you over here too. I actually go to several forums,but mostly the other one.With all the blowing off steam there right now, I figured I'd come back here a little more.

Thanks Craig, I have been wondering where you've been hanging out. I just joined here, so far I like it very well. Yeah, I kind of got burnout on all the venting too. Good to hear from you. :D