Model Cars Magazine Forum

New member introduction

Hi everyone,

I did a quick search to see if there was a pinned thread for introductions but didn't see one, so I thought I would say hi. Apologies if there is and I have missed it.

I'm Chris, 38 from Brisbane Australia. I thought I would check this forum out after watching some of Dr Cranky YouTube videos.

Being an eager student and builder of all types of modelling, the skill sets in this hobby of ours is so diverse that I find building different things is the best way to learn stuff. I love looking at worn model cars, but I also love the look of a nice drag car or NASCAR. I would dearly love to learn how to fabricate chassis etc, that stuff is awesome to see come to life. I hope to mesh my diorama building with some cars one day. I also have an Italeri Australian Road train Prime mover in my stash that I want to build.

I also have a 1/1 scale passion for cars and motor racing which I think almost goes hand in hand with model cars.

Anyway, just saying Gday. I hopefully have posted the pics properly below.

cheers Chris

post-10683-0-90822000-1351396856_thumb.j