the FEROCIOUS Fiat - A 60's Altered!
Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:27 PM
- Small Block Chevy engine from the FED in the Double Dragster kit.
- B&M Hydro transmission and shifter linkage from Revell's parts pack 283 Chevy.
- Finned timing cover, valve covers and oil pan from AMT's parts pack 283 Chevy.
- Scratchbuilt injector pipes, fuel block and fuel hose added to Double Dragster's otherwise boring Hilborn fuel injection.
- Kit magneto wired.
- Cut the kit header tubes off their flanges and made new header tubes from styrene tubing so they're not only free of mold lines and beefier, they're actually round too!
- Gauge face decals and photo-etched bezels added to gauge bracket on steering mount.
- Modelhaus T110 front tires and vintage AMT Firestone slicks.
- Tamiya "Mica Silver' with a mixture of Double Dragster decals.
Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:10 PM
Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:41 AM
Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:30 AM
Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:45 AM
Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:54 AM
Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:59 AM
Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:05 AM