4 replies to this topic

#1 We Haul

We Haul

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 02:33 PM

I saw this fourm today and joined. I have just turned twelve and have been building drag racing models for about a year now. I am intrested in Funny cars, Top Fuel, and Gassers. The cars I am building now are the Prock & Howell '33 Willys outlaw gasser, the '92 Cruz Pedregon early season stage I Oldsmobile Cutlass funny car, and the '81 Blue Max Omni funny car. The picture is of the early '92 Pendregon car. I made my own decals and spoiler endplates and I cut a burst pannel in the hood to make it correct for that year. I still have to put more decals on and clear coat the body.

Attached Files

#2 Randy Kern

Randy Kern

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Full Name:Randy

Posted 25 August 2007 - 04:46 PM

Always good to see a young modeler's work! We need you to keep this hobby alive and well down the road :D. The funny car body looks good so far, and will look even better in the 'Under Glass' section. Welcome to the forum!

#3 flatheadgary

flatheadgary

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 07:37 AM

good looking body. also try scale racing lobby website. all kinds of racing stuff there.

#4 Fast Floyd

Fast Floyd

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 08:03 PM

HEY Great job so far. I like to see the young people getting into the Hobby. I wish there were more of them!! thanks for sharing your work with us, & welcome!!! I'm sure you can find alot of help here with any questions you Have about building. Glad your Here. B) :)

#5 cruzn

cruzn

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 05:27 PM

Nice very Nice..
I Build a lot of funny cars and yours will be a good one when you finish.. Keep us Posted.