Model Cars Magazine Forum

1953 Ford F-100 Custom..........."New Project" 11/18/12 / Finished pictures posted in the Pick-up,Van,SUV: "Under Glass" section

Hello.....thank you all for the kind comments........I went into my parts box and made some front and rear bumpers........I also got the headlights mounted.......everything is in the rough mock-up stages for now............I will work on the grill tomorrow.........thanks for looking.

DSCF5652.jpg

DSCF5637.jpg

DSCF5638.jpg

DSCF5635.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

Hello.......thank you all for the kind comments........I did a little more work on the front end and made a gril,not perfect but,good enough for the girls I go with...........I also made some hood scoops ........everything still in the early mock-up stages.........thanks for looking

DSCF5658.jpg

DSCF5657.jpg

DSCF5655.jpg

DSCF5660.jpg

John, where are the wheels from? Seems there's a few people looking for wheels for the 'Vette MakoShark prototype and those look like them to me.

BTW, I recognise the wheel covers on the 1/1 truck ,, They're from a '68 Buick LeSable or Wildcat. I had a set on my 1/1 '73 Centurion sport coupe for a while. ;)

Steve......I honestly don`t know where the wheels came from?.........I found them in my parts box.......thanks for the info. on the wheel covers,

Hello........thank you all for the kind comments........I hinged the doors and hood.......I made a tonneau cover for the bed and hinged that as well........I am using a bench seat and interior panels from the Revell Mercury kit........ I made some skirt scoops.......... I also added some antennas.........thanks for looking.

DSCF5684.jpg

DSCF5681.jpg

DSCF5678.jpg

DSCF5674.jpg

DSCF5683.jpg

DSCF5680.jpg

DSCF5686.jpg

John.... When you get into working on a project you certainly don't let any grass grow under your feet while working on it do you...??? You are definitely "out of your mind" with getting all the little details done.... Out of your mind in a GREAT way though... Keep it up man... we ALL love it.