#5941 Agent G

Agent G

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,532 posts
  • Full Name:Wayne Gray

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:45 PM

I got video in a 1.6 million dollar burglary.

Authorities baffled, arrest is soon to come.

:lol:

Actually I finished buying paint for my two '50 Olds builds.

G

Edited by Agent G, 13 October 2012 - 12:46 PM.

#5942 camarofreak82_427

camarofreak82_427

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Full Name:brandan pyles

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:18 PM

Well today i got a mustang svo n some clear for a truck im building and i got the perfect rainy day to work on models. But i also got to sick to do a darn thing!

#5943 kenb

kenb

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Full Name:Ken Bryller

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:50 PM

Went to hobby lobby and got the 50 olds with a 40% off coupon. Ken

#5944 Erik Smith

Erik Smith

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,799 posts
  • Full Name:Erik Smith

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:58 PM

Posted Image

Hobbytown had somebody's old kits.

#5945 Droppedgmc

Droppedgmc

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Full Name:Bryan Clark

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:37 PM

Found a Lindburg 1964 Dodge 330 Super Stock Maverick snd a MPC 1:24 P-51 Mustang from 1977 (18" wing span)

#5946 martinfan5

martinfan5

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,026 posts
  • Full Name:Jonathan Stephens

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:16 PM

Local yard sale had these two gems. Woman said her husband keeps buying models, then leaving them on the shelf and never building them. Then when they have a yard sale he sells them! :blink: Wierd? YES! Will I go back to every yard sale they have? DUH! :lol:

The Charger Which has no decals will be an out of the box street machine (most likely) but the Challenger is going to become the car of the worlds greatest super secret agent...Archer! :D

Well duh!!! :lol:

I love Acher, great show, but I thought his was an 70's model, or did he have a newer before the Bandit shagged his mom and gave him the old one ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by martinfan5, 13 October 2012 - 07:17 PM.

#5947 RodneyBad

RodneyBad

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,497 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:31 PM

Got the Revell 50s Olds from my LHS, Aoshima Toyota 86 GT From Tokyo Hobby and a set of springs for my Lil Scion xD(my D.D)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5948 martinfan5

martinfan5

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,026 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:10 PM

I have both of the Aoshima ones on their way to me, stock and the wheel option one, I have spent over $100 on the FT86/BRZ kits so far :lol: ,

#5949 The70judgeman

The70judgeman

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts
  • Full Name:Andy Shoberg

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:42 AM

No models or supplies as I was out of town up north at the cabin for 4 days to clean and shut down for the winter. But, through being the heir to my dad, I acquired his truck which sat up there for about 11 months. Got it retitled, insured, and had the oil changed, as well as the climate control panel replaced, because it shorted out...over $700 worth out of pocket. All that not including gas...over $70 to fill it to drive home and another $73 to fill it back up. Anyway...it's a 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 with the V8. No problems getting home, but it'll need more work...like brakes and maybe some tires. Also a good cleaning inside and out. Won't be driving it much except if it snows which will be coming soon. Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by The70judgeman, 14 October 2012 - 07:44 AM.

#5950 Casey

Casey

MCM Ohana

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,895 posts
  • Full Name:Casey Littmann

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:03 AM

Won't be driving it much except if it snows which will be coming soon.

They don't make studded snow tires for scooters? :D

#5951 Edward Gore

Edward Gore

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • Full Name:Pacific Ocean

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:27 AM

Posted Image

Hobbytown had somebody's old kits.

That LAV-R is a good kit.

#5952 mikemodeler

mikemodeler

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,871 posts
  • Full Name:Classified

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:29 AM

Nice truck Andy, clean it up and get it ready, heard it is going to be a bad winter for you Northerners!

Make sure you start it up and drive a couple of times a week. The worst thing you can do to a vehicle is let it sit- corrosion can start and seals tend to dry out.

#5953 The70judgeman

The70judgeman

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts
  • Full Name:Andy Shoberg

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:51 AM

They don't make studded snow tires for scooters? :D

Good one Casey. Yeah...funny thing is I hardly ride it, but it already has pretty aggressive tires for a scooter. Think I wasted my money buying it. I'll keep it though.

Nice truck Andy, clean it up and get it ready, heard it is going to be a bad winter for you Northerners!

Make sure you start it up and drive a couple of times a week. The worst thing you can do to a vehicle is let it sit- corrosion can start and seals tend to dry out.

Thanks Mike. Yeah...I'll drive it from time to time. Just glad it made it home with zero problems. Spent more than I wanted to. I had a truck before with a V8...they're just pigs on gas...very thirsty. That's mostly why I got rid of it.

#5954 Tom Setzer

Tom Setzer

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Full Name:Thomas J.C. Setzer

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:49 AM

Yesturday the Contracter rebuilding our house gave me the right to salvage anything I wanted from the house, and told use we had to hurry becaus the bulldozers will start leveling it later this week.
My Son and dauughter went over this morning and took a bunch of cleaning supplies including mold killer and cleaner, and Gluves and Breathing masks and got to work! So far they told me they have saved 193 0f my kits, a lot of resin parts and bodies(mostly from R&MoM), 4 plastic drawer cases full of photo/etched parts, ignition& pluming wire, One of my Talon Airbrushes, they couldn't tell me if it was the gravity feed or the siphon feed, so i'll just have to wait and see it myself, they weren't able to save either of my H1 airbrushes, they did tell me my spraybooth looked ok, but they don't know anything about one so again I will have to wait and check it out myself, niether of my two comprssers survied, my son said they were able to save a bunch of pliers, tweezers, scissors, razer saw blades and a handle, files, jeweller's saw, and a bunch of tools he didn't know the use for, sanding and polishing supplies, paint mixer ( he didn't know what it was until he discibed it to me on the phone, he just knew it had something to do with paints), of course the evercote was ruined, As he put it a bunch of other stuff he didn't know what it was!
I can't wait to see just what I have!

#5955 bandit1

bandit1

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts
  • Full Name:Sean W Brady

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:39 PM

Yesturday the Contracter rebuilding our house gave me the right to salvage anything I wanted from the house, and told use we had to hurry becaus the bulldozers will start leveling it later this week.
My Son and dauughter went over this morning and took a bunch of cleaning supplies including mold killer and cleaner, and Gluves and Breathing masks and got to work! So far they told me they have saved 193 0f my kits, a lot of resin parts and bodies(mostly from R&MoM), 4 plastic drawer cases full of photo/etched parts, ignition& pluming wire, One of my Talon Airbrushes, they couldn't tell me if it was the gravity feed or the siphon feed, so i'll just have to wait and see it myself, they weren't able to save either of my H1 airbrushes, they did tell me my spraybooth looked ok, but they don't know anything about one so again I will have to wait and check it out myself, niether of my two comprssers survied, my son said they were able to save a bunch of pliers, tweezers, scissors, razer saw blades and a handle, files, jeweller's saw, and a bunch of tools he didn't know the use for, sanding and polishing supplies, paint mixer ( he didn't know what it was until he discibed it to me on the phone, he just knew it had something to do with paints), of course the evercote was ruined, As he put it a bunch of other stuff he didn't know what it was!
I can't wait to see just what I have!

Pics? :D

#5956 Roadkill2525

Roadkill2525

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
  • Full Name:You know what it is.

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:55 PM

Picked up a 1/100 RX-178 Gundam MkII in Titans colors for $20, missing insructions but already printed out some from Hobby Search.

Posted Image

#5957 martinfan5

martinfan5

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,026 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:08 PM

Got this yesterday, its already been stripped and its in the new paint drying process as I type
Posted Image

#5958 Tom Setzer

Tom Setzer

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Full Name:Thomas J.C. Setzer

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:29 PM

Pictures will take a lot of time and work to do. First I need to see what they were able to salvage myself, I haven't even seen it myself!

#5959 martinfan5

martinfan5

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,026 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:34 PM

Pictures will take a lot of time and work to do. First I need to see what they were able to salvage myself, I haven't even seen it myself!

That is good news that not everything was an entire loss

#5960 Mercman

Mercman

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts
  • Full Name:Junior

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:21 PM

Here are some of the things I picked up this weekend.

53 Caddy, Crown Vic Police Car, 64 1/2 Mustang.
Posted Image
Monogram Exacts.
Posted Image
Semi Tractor and 12 trailers, 4 of each pictured.Time to repaint.
Posted Image
3 Ford Pickups, and some generic cars.
Posted Image
Corrugated sheet plastic. Now I have the fenceing for Reaper Kustoms, for the side yard.
Posted Image
3 Pieces of track to use for making roads.
Posted Image
And finally another reference book.
Posted Image
Not shown are some decals, and other misc items.