#41 kruleworld

kruleworld

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Full Name:Walter Strider

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

Aoshima has repeatedly said on their Facebook page that they have always wanted to do the MM1, have contacted the license owner (apparently the owner of the 1:1 car), but are unable to secure a license.

This makes no sense to me. Warner Bros Co owns all the rights to the movie, the owner of the car itself should have no bearing on the license.

#42 Yahshu

Yahshu

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Full Name:Phil de la Cour

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

I just checked out my MM kits, yes there is a back seat for sitting on but the resin seat is a copy of the bottom half of the seat, there is no back rest of the seat.

I just checked out my MM kits, yes there is a back seat for sitting on but the resin seat is a copy of the bottom half of the seat, there is no back rest of the seat.

#43 samurai7

samurai7

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Full Name:Renato Lescano

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:05 AM

Like i said before..the front clip was designed by Arcadipane which was an aftermarket part for Ford Falcons...back then you could order this part from their catalouge and slap it on a Ford Falcon....Aoshima could sell this as a generic upgrade along with the missing stock Ford Falcon parts.....and sell it separately. ...that should allow ALL OF US to convert the re-released Super Detailed Interceptor back to MM1....

Edited by samurai7, 16 January 2013 - 10:17 AM.