#22 BassMan90

BassMan90

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Full Name:Travis Greeson

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

I know exactly what your talking about. Wish i could help but all the extra wheels and tires I have are from DUB edition cars. Couldnt you just remove some material and run that metal rod through the center of the rear end so you could connect the wheels? You seem talented enough that your building your own frame im sure you could mod it up some how to work. I'm sure there are guys on here that could tell you how to run those wheels. Just start asking around or make a separate post about it. Good luck

Yeah I Could do that if I had the supplies, I'm just getting back into model building so I'm limited to my supplies I think I'm going to save them for a future project! 

#23 BassMan90

BassMan90

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

So I worked on this for about an hour rattling my brain as to how I'm going to make the back suspension, Looks okay to me kinda got the idea from a simple design on a friends dirt track car. I'll have more pics soon here's a teaser!

Attached Files

#24 JasonFL

JasonFL

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts
  • Full Name:Jason Brackney

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

Yeah I Could do that if I had the supplies, I'm just getting back into model building so I'm limited to my supplies I think I'm going to save them for a future project! 

I feel ya. I'm in the same boat, I recently just got back into it as well. I only have 2 pieces of sand paper, some old nail filers from the wife, pieces of scotch brite pads, glue,and my handy exacto knife. I'm not sure what supplies you think you need but you should be able to just sand it down a bit with some sand paper or chip away at it with the back of your knife. I dunno, just an idea.

#25 JasonFL

JasonFL

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts
  • Full Name:Jason Brackney

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

N/m I take that back, I just looked at some of the rears I have and you couldn't do that. Thought they were two pieces but they all seem to be one piece. Looks like you would need a small drill bit or something. Sorry bout that, kinda sucks.

#26 BassMan90

BassMan90

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

PLEASE HELP... If anyone has or knows someone who has front and back glass for this kit its a 70 dodge challenger I don't like asking for help often but I really need a break here... thanks everyone!