Model Cars Magazine Forum

tres Novas

jlhboys1969

Well for most of you out there that does not know me I am a Nova NUT my first car when I was 16 was a 70 Nova SS 396 with a 2 speed power glide (pre Barrett-Jackson's) so I was trilled when Revell came out with the Nova kits with some minor help you can make a 69 into a 70 well ......So I am building 3 out of 4 versions of what I call what might have been I have yet to start on the version of when my dad bought it for me in 84 and the truley sad part of the whole story is I had to sell it after I got busted for 80 in a 45 and to tell the truth when I was clocked I was slowing down ; ) well any way the one in the middle represents 2 years of bagging groceries and mowing yards with the typical 80's stuff shackel lift

and highjacker airshocks with 70' up front and 50's on the back with crager ss still have body work and paint to do, The one on the right is a "Saturday Nite '' want a be and the one on the left is my other want a be a full meated tubbed jucied up Big Block dream I hope to complete all by the end of the year and number for will come shortly after Hope I did not bore yall with the story

And Thanks For Looking