#1 A.R.C.

A.R.C.

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • Full Name:Adam Cordoza Cortez

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

Anyone else having problems posting pics? Everything was fine last night but this eve I cant post a pic. I was going to start a thread for my Cannonballer. I had everything written up and when I clicked on the image icon in the toolbar to link to Photobucket and the entire screen hazed over and froze. All I could do was refresh the screen and then I lost everything I typed. I`ve tried multiple times and always get the same result.

My computer seems to be working fine. Just wondering if anyone else has had the same issue.

#2 Casey

Casey

MCM Ohana

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,972 posts
  • Full Name:Casey Littmann

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

I posted a PB album image link (using the copy and paste method, not using the green tree/link icon) an hour ago with no problems.

I did notice some forum tweaks/changes, especially how quoted replies now appear...and no more SQL errors or whatever those were.  :)

#3 A.R.C.

A.R.C.

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

SDC10679-2.jpg

Thanks Casey. Didnt think to try the copy and paste method.That way seems to work fine but the Image link still doesnt work.

#4 Casey

Casey

MCM Ohana

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,972 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

dsc04123.jpg

Seems to be working fine? ^^^

Which file extension (.jpg, .gif, etc.) is at the end of the link? I usually only use the image link icon when I copy an image off the web and don't want to upload it to my PB album, but 99% of the time I grab a .jpg image.

#5 A.R.C.

A.R.C.

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:47 PM

Weird. I havent posted a lot of pics to this site, mostly in the past couple weeks. I`ve been using the image link with no problems. I just copy on the direct link box at PB and insert it using the image icon, but tonight it just wouldn`t work for me (still doesnt) as soon as I click on the icon my screen hazes over and nothing responds until I refresh. The copy and paste method worked great.

Cool Fairlane! Yours?

#6 cobraman

cobraman

Crazy 'bout Cobras!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,019 posts
  • Full Name:Ray Kurn

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:34 AM

Same problem here.

#7 TooOld

TooOld

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,379 posts
  • Full Name:Bob Spedding

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:15 AM

Well I had to try it .

FWHEWASN207.jpg

Still works for me .

#8 plowboy

plowboy

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,534 posts
  • Full Name:Roger Hayes

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:22 AM

I haven't posted any photos here since Photobucket changed yet again. But, I haven't had a problem anywhere else.

Edited by plowboy, 01 December 2012 - 07:48 AM.

#9 Casey

Casey

MCM Ohana

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,972 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:15 AM

Weird. I havent posted a lot of pics to this site, mostly in the past couple weeks. I`ve been using the image link with no problems. I just copy on the direct link box at PB and insert it using the image icon, but tonight it just wouldn`t work for me (still doesnt) as soon as I click on the icon my screen hazes over and nothing responds until I refresh. The copy and paste method worked great.

Cool Fairlane! Yours?

No, just Googled based on your pic.

I always use the "[IMG}........" tag for posting images to forums, and have never had a problem, so that's what I would suggest doing.

#10 sjordan2

sjordan2

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,733 posts
  • Full Name:Skip Jordan

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:19 AM

Just make sure you have an up-to-date browser. Since their recent site re-do, I can't use Photobucket anymore until I upgrade my Mac's operating system and browsers.

If all else fails, just click on "Use Full Editor" on the forum to make a post, and upload attachments directly from your computer. (To attach images to a reply, click on More Reply Options)

Edited by sjordan2, 01 December 2012 - 07:39 AM.

#11 dimebolt

dimebolt

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Full Name:Corey M. Jackson

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:28 AM

Working fine again on this end.

IMG_0862-vi.jpg

Corey

#12 A.R.C.

A.R.C.

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:56 PM

Its defiitely not my computer or Photobucket. I tried my pc at work and have the same problem. Its an issue with the image link icon on here. No big deal, I posted pics the way Casey suggested,  it works fine that way and I actually find it a nicer way to post pics.