Model Cars Magazine Forum

Less than 10 days to the End of the World....

The question is, what time zone decides when the world ends? Does it start once the east hits 12:00, or when the pacific hits 12:00?

Funny story about this, when everyone was all freaked out about the year 2000 thing, one of my old teachers told me he called up a buddy in Europe and asked him if the world ended at around 9 o'clock Pacific time, which gave him three hours to spare just to prove to his wife it was all a hoax. Needless to say, the world was still intact.

Also remember rule #2 .ALWAYS USE A DOUBLE TAP.

This is just another chicken little story.If the world is going to end why are we getting stock in to build 2013 model trailers already???

Can you tell I'm not superstisious. But I do have certain rituals and rutines that I follow.( old military habit)

Ya'll need me to help hold the loot till this blows over? later bigtim.

Why should we believe in this supposedly mayan end of the world if the mayans themselves don't believe it?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/offbeat/story/2011/12/29/sk-mayan-calendar-1229.html

It's just another end of the world rumor started by the same stupid people that predicted the all the previous ends of the world...

World cannot end now, I have a closet full of kits to build :)

The Mayan, believed that this is when the Sixth cycle ends, that's all. The end of the sixth cycle and the beginning of the seventh. It is left to unseen, and ,unknown generations to write, a new calendar for the next 56,000 years, until the next end of the new world. In the mean we are left to suffer the pains, and joys, of the current time left to the Sixth Cycle of the GODS.