2012 Builds Recap
Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:52 PM
These are all of the models that I completed this year.
I managed to complete 45 model cars this year, compared to only 27 in 2011.
Thank all of you for your kind comments, inputs and supports that you have given to me throughout this year which have made me a better kit builder.
I also thank all of you for sharing all of your magnificent builds this year; all of them have been great inspirations for me.
2013 will be a lot less to build because I only got 27 unbuilt model cars left to finish before I switch my interest to build motorbike kits in 2014.
May 2013 be more prosperous for all of us.
Well, without further ado, here are my 2012 builds in alphabetical order.
Perth, Western Australia
1. 1991 AMG Mercedes Benz 190E
2. 1993 Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI
3. 1977 BMW 320i DRM
4. 1991 BMW 525i M5
5. 2012 WARSTEINER BMW Z-4 GT3 M-Sport
6. 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz
7. 1986 LAPD RACING Chevy Camaro Pro Stock
8. 1973 Chevy Camaro Z-28 F-Bomb Project
9. 1965 ORANGE COUNTY DEALERS Chevy Chevelle Pro Stock
10. 1957 Chevy Corvette Convertible
Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:57 PM
- 1975 Chevy Corvette Sting Ray
- 1980 Chevy Corvette Coupe
- 1985 Chevy Corvette Coupe
- 1992 DU PONT Chevy Lumina NASCAR
- 1966 Chevy Malibu SS427 Street Rod
- 1984 PIEDMONT Chevy Monte Carlo SS NASCAR
- 1995 KELLOGGS CORN FLAKES Chevy Monte Carlo SS NASCAR
- 2006 LOWE’S Chevy Monte Carlo SS NASCAR
- 2007 LOWE’S Chevy Monte Carlo SS NASCAR
- 1995 GOODWRENCH Chevy Silverado Pick Up NASCAR Truck
Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:58 PM
- 1964 Dodge 330 Super Stock
- 1996 KENDALL GT-1 Dodge Avenger Funny Car
- 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Convertible
- 1980 Ford Bronco 4x4
- 1995 Honda Accord Mugen
- 1994 Hummer H-1 Pick Up
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler Open Top
- 1984 MARTINI Lancia 307 Corsica Rally
- 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4
- 2011 Lexus LFA
Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:59 PM
- 1976 Lotus Esprit S-1
- 1987 Mazda Savanna RX7 FC3S
- 2008 MINI Cooper S
- 1989 Nissan Skyline GTR R32
- 1993 Nissan Skyline GTR R33
- 2002 Nissan Skyline GTR R34 Z-Tune
- 2005 Peugeot 307 WRC
- 1958 CHRISTINE Plymouth Fury Pro Mod
- 1968 Pontiac Firebird 400 – overhaulin’-
- 1987 STP Pontiac Firebird Pro Stock
Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:21 PM
I just noticed this thread but holy smokes that's a great year. LOVE the Euro-flavor and overall variety. Keep it up!!
Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:28 AM
That's a very diverse and well done group of builds!
Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:19 AM
Great builds, wish I could finish that many! I really like the F-Bomb Camaro and the Bronco!
Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:24 PM
That's a lot of Builds & they all Look GREAT!!!
Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:12 PM
nice kits....i personally liked the NASCAR builds the most
Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:35 PM
You sure can crank out the great builds.
I wish I could accomplish half that much.