She's up on all fours, the side mirrors are pinned in place, and I did a quick mock-up with the wing and hood on her, and she looks good! All that's left now is getting the air cleaner right, foiling the door handles, adding the lock cylinders, and gluing the wing on!
I finally gave up on the air cleaner, since I beleive it's too thin to remove any more safely, and just ground down the front carb a bit, which finally got the air cleaner to sit at the right height, then added the valve cover T-bolts Sam sent with. So all I have to do now is snag a windshield washer bottle from one in the stash and get it in place, and the under-hood area will be completed!
A dab of Metalizer Brass and it's all good!
And the valve cover T-bolts in place!
The engine is now officially completed!
Edited by Custom Mike, 11 May 2013 - 10:30 AM.